WELCOMING ALL VOICES

At REAL TALK we welcome all topics, discussions, questions and opinions as long as we know it is just that, an opinion.












































































































































































































































Sunday, August 15, 2010

ARE YOU SOWING YOUR BEST?

Good day to all from "REAL",

Today I went to church and as usual my pastor(one of them) preached God's word so good. He talked about sowing and reaping. It is amazing how God will give you what you need at the time you need it. Everything the pastor talked about confirmed what my husband and I purposed in our hearts to do. He talked about if you have a need then sow a seed towards that need. I cannot put everything that he said on this one blog, so I suggest you go to www.gracechurchofhumble.com (may be .org) and see for your self. I love my church, I love my pastors, and I love my God. ARE YOU SOWING YOUR BEST SEED?!!!
Let's keep it clean, Let's keep it right, Let's keep it REAL.

Love your Friend,
"REAL"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive